Thursday, 30 May 2013

My Newest Obsessions

Please excuse me for this super short post. The last few weeks have been insane around my house. I was out of town, then we had family visit, then my husband went out of town. Then I got sick, and right in the middle of all that, a new book idea just won't leave me alone. Oh, and then there is also the fact that I'm 28 weeks pregnant (YAY!!!) and we are expecting our third little boy this August.

And then, in the midst of all that excitement, my husband introduced me to two new-to-me artists: Alpha Rev and Passenger. I cannot get enough. I find myself sitting and listening to the lyrics over and over again. Do the singers really mean the words they are singing to be taken literally or are the meanings deeper? I LOVE IT.

If you haven't already discovered one or either of these, definitely check them out!






2 comments:

  1. Ooo... love Passenger already and will check out Alpha Rev. Thanks Cindy!

    *sends decaf warm tea* :) Hang in there!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynne! I had this huge, long post in my head about the lyrics and how Passenger especially makes me think Simon & Garfunkel-ish, but just ran out of time. I may still do that post, though!

    ReplyDelete